Koloro – Presets for Lightroom is a photography application offered by cerdillac. It has more than a million downloads on the Play Store. Get amazing filter presets for Adobe Lightroom and apply them to your pics in a few clicks to make your pics more stunning.
Also Check: Prisma Photo Editor
Overview of Koloro – Presets for Lightroom
Koloro is an Android application that provides varieties of filter presets for Adobe Lightroom. You can easily download presets and import into the Lightroom to edit your pics and enhance their color attributes. You don’t have to manually set the color tone values anymore. Just use any preset in a few clicks to set all the values automatically such as brightness, contrast, highlight, shadow, saturation, hue, clarity, sharpening etc.
It has an easy-to-use interface. It has four tabs on the homescreen: Recent, Library, Collection & Info. In the recent tab, it shows all the latest or recently added presets with pics in masonry style. In the library tab, it shows the preset previews in four sections: Premium, Latest, Trending & Popular. You can navigate between these sections with ease using the swiping left/right actions. As the name suggests, in these sections, you can explore the premium, latest & popular presets. In the collection tab, presets are grouped based on their categories.
Varieties of Filter Presets
There are 100+ filter presets in this app. Fresh Color, Exotic Bluish, Artistic Tint, Myriad Glim, Zoretic Delight, Teal Orange, Hazel Blue, Vibrant Curve, Haze Charcoal, Soft Blue Light, Dark Dim Light and many more presets are available in it. It also has collections of presets like Casual Color Tone, Pro Colors, Creative Outdoor, Artistic Nature, LA Night Collection, Exotic Light etc. Edit your pics with stunning filter presets and share with your friends.
MOD Version of Koloro
The MOD version of Koloro comes with the premium unlocked. With that, you can use all the premium presets for free.
Also Check: Photo Lab Picture Editor
How to Apply These Presets to Your Pics
To use these presets, you have to install Adobe Lightroom too. Read the following steps on how you can use these presets in your pics:
- Open any filter preset you like in the Koloro.
- Then download the preset using the download button given below the preview.
- After downloading the preset, this app will automatically import the preset into Adobe Lightroom.
- Open the Adobe Lightroom app, then open the downloaded preset pic which contains the preset values.
- Now tap the “⋮” button shown at the top right corner. There you will see the “Copy Settings” option. Tap it. It will copy the preset values.
- Now open the pic you want to use this preset in and paste it in that pic using the “⋮” button.
- That’s it. The preset will apply to the pic.
Note: If you find any issue with the download or installation, then feel free and comment below. Thank you.