Stardew Valley is an open-ended role-play gaming combined with the farm simulation offered by ConcernedApe. It has more than a million downloads on the Play Store. Explore a vast island, grow varieties of crops, raise animals, interact with the NPCs, craft weapons, and customize your farm as you like.
Also, Play: Dig Out! Gold Digger Adventure
Overview of Stardew Valley
Your grandfather is taking the last breaths of his life. He gives you a letter and tells you to open it when you lose interest in life. Twenty years later, you are working in a Joja company where you work and spend all day sitting in front of a computer. You completely lose interest in this life. Then you open the letter. You find out that your grandfather also went through this phase and then started living in Stardew Valley as a farmer. Now his farm is yours. You go to Stardew Valley to start your new peaceful life.
In this game, you will play as a farmer. You come to a village from the city and find out that the farm is in bad condition, there is overgrown grass & weeds everywhere. Also, you have to cut the grass, remove stones, and clear the field. You will till the field with the hoe, sow seeds, grow crops, harvest the crops, and sell them to earn money. You can also craft items like a torch, fence, gravel path, campfire, etc. Cook meals to restore your HP and energy. There are so many areas you can explore and find caves & treasures. When you work in the fields, fight with monsters, or do any work, your energy level will drop. Eat food or sleep to restore energy. Sleeping also starts the next day. There is so much to do in the game.
It comes with 3 control schemes: Touch-screen, virtual buttons, and an external controller. In the touch-screen controls, tap on the screen to move to that position. And tap on the current position to use the tool. In the virtual button controls, there is a virtual analog on the left side of the screen and buttons on the right side. Use the virtual analog stick to move the character and the button to use the tool. There are also other control schemes with various combinations of touch-screen & virtual joystick controls.
When you start a new game, you can select a farm from the 6 available farms. Each farm has a unique landscape and characteristics. These 6 farms are Standard Farm, Riverland Farm, Forest Farm, Hill-top Farm, Wilderness Farm & Four Corners Farm. The standard farm has more space around your farm than any other farm and is good to grow crops. In Riverland farm, there are many small islands and your farm is spread on these islands. It is good for fishing. The hilltop farm is situated on rocky terrains and is good for mining but hard for farming. In the wilderness farm, you will face monsters at night but have fertile soil.
MOD Version of Stardew Valley
The MOD version of Stardew Valley has the following features.
- MOD v1 Info
- Unlimited Money
- MOD v2 Info
- MENU MOD
- The algorithm for obtaining permission to write to the ROM of the device has been changed
- Unlimited amount of money (menu control is available)
- Unlimited stamina (menu control is available)
- Free crafting (menu control is available)
- License check disabled.
- MOD v3 Info
- Unlimited money and stamina
- When crafting resources are not wasted
- Free craft
- The maximum number of items when crafting, regardless of the number of resources
- Reproduction of items: click on the item you want to duplicate (a red frame will appear around it), then click on an empty spot in the inventory
- MOD v4 Info
- Infinite money and stamina;
- Ingredients are not spent when crafting;
- You can craft the maximum number of items at one time, regardless of the number of ingredients;
- You can craft all things, even those for which you do not have enough resources.