Last Day on Earth is a mind-blowing survival game where your past doesn’t matter. All that matters is your survival skills. Nowhere in the world is safe now. Everywhere are zombies, hordes, and wild animals who will try to kill you. Start your journey from nothing to collecting & crafting everything like a hatchet, spear, pickaxe, clothes, weapons, etc. to survive against hunger, thirst, and zombie attacks.
Also Check: Dawn of Zombies
Overview of Last Day on Earth
Last Day on Earth is an action-adventure survival game in a post-apocalyptic world offered by KEFIR. It has more than a hundred million downloads with a 4.4 rating out of 5 on the Play Store. The time has come to show your survival, crafting & fighting skills in the post-apocalyptic world full of zombies and other survivors whom you can’t trust.
Survive In The Post-apocalyptic World
It’s a 2.5D top-down perspective game where you will play as a survivor in the post-apocalyptic world. You will find yourself alone in the middle of nowhere with a destroyed house and damaged radio & bike. There will be trees, zombies, animals, and much more.
You will have to survive there by collecting resources such as wood, stone, water, food, etc. from your surroundings & exploring the vast lands, and crafting items such as a hatchet, spear, pickaxe & other daily necessary items. If a zombie hears your footsteps or sees you, it will attack you. So, you better be sneaky or use weapons to kill them.
As a living being, your character will get hungry and thirsty over time. So, you will need to eat food and drink water regularly. If either your hunger or thirst level drops to zero, you will lose HP continuously. Once dropped to zero, you will die.
As you collect or craft items, kill zombies or enemies, and complete tasks, you will earn EXP. EXP is required to level up the character. On leveling up, you will get skill points that you can use to unlock or upgrade your skills. It also unlocks new blueprints for crafting, areas on the map, and new in-game content.
Can You Afford DEATH?
So, what will happen if you die? Will the game restart from zero? Will you lose everything you have built or collected so far? The answer is no. You can revive the character upon death. On reviving, your character will respawn at the home base. The house, furniture & base will be the same.
But you will lose everything that you collected on your last run. To retrieve those items, you can go back to the location where you died and find your body. If your body is present at that location, you can get back all the items.
But there is no guarantee that you will find your body. Zombies roam everywhere and they always eat humans & animals, dead or alive, doesn’t matter. If the zombies find your body first, they will eat it and you won’t be able to retrieve your collected items. So, my question is – CAN YOU AFFORD DEATH?
Craft Items for Daily Necessities
What are the most basic & usable items you will need to survive when starting from zero? Hatchet, pickaxe, and spear. You will need them to cut trees, break rocks & mine ores, and hunt animals respectively. Then a box to store your items. A campfire to keep yourself warm on cold nights and to prepare meat. These are the daily necessities you will need to survive.
This game has 93+ blueprints for crafting various items. Blueprints will be locked at first. But achieving certain player levels will unlock them. You can craft traps, melting furnaces, kitchen stoves, medical kits, hand pumps, and much more. At higher levels, you can build vehicles like ATVs, Chopper, motorboats, etc. for traveling faraway lands, and weapons like AK-47s, shotguns, M16s, etc. for shooting down zombie hordes.
MOD Version of Last Day on Earth
The MOD version of Last Day on Earth has the following features.
Unlimited Everything– All the items, food, water, and inbox items are unlimited.
One Hit Kill – Kill any zombie or enemy in a single hit.
God Mode – You will not lose your HP on receiving damage.
Unlocked Everything – All skins, bike skins, weapon modifications, and premium are unlocked.
Max Durability – Increases the durability status of the items back to the max level.
Other Features – Attack & movement speed multipliers, free crafting, instant travel, and no energy cost are some of the other features.
- Menu Mod
- One Hit Kill
- God Mode
- Attack Speed
- Movement Speed
- Free Craft
- Max Durability
- Instant Travel
- Unlimited Item
- Unlimited Food
- Unlimited Water
- No Skill Requirement
- Unlock Premium
- Unlock All Skins
- Unlock Bike Skins
- Unlock Weapon Modify
- Unlimited Inbox Item
- Free crafting and building (you can craft things even if you don’t have enough components);
- Infinite durability of tools and equipment;
- You can split single items;
- Paid skins unlocked;
- After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the mod menu, which has the following options:
- Dividing items increase their number;
- All crafting recipes are available regardless of the character level;
- Instant movement on foot across the global map (events do not appear without wasting energy);
- Open the rewards of a paid survivor’s diary + moving from a location to a global map gives an unknown box + moving from a global map to a location will spawn raiders;
- High damage;
- Fast walk;
- Mobs stand still
Note: The mod does not work in multiplayer locations! For entering them with burglary, the game can ban you! The mod does not work on some devices! If it does not work for you (for example, there is an endless download, which cannot be fixed in any way) – do not use it.
Моd menu (with a choice):
– Free crafting and construction (does not work in PvP zones, including Sector 7);
– Free update
– All recipes are open
– Fast crafting on Workbench
– Duplication of single items
– When split resources, their number increases
– Durability weapon
– Instant travel on foot on the map
– Unlocked all events on the global map
– Unlimited food
– Boost, x2 HP and other
- Menu Mod
- Premium Unlock
- Bike Skin Unlocked
- Weapon Modify Unlocked
- Blackmod Gift ( Build Atv Bike With One Click And More )
- Skin Unlocked
- One Hit
- God Mode
- Unlimited Durability (Weapon , Armor…) [new]
- Crash Fixed [new]
- Magic Split (Split An Item To Get More) [new]
- Craft From The 1st Level ( No Level Requirements )
- Item Duplication (Split An Item To Get More)
- Free Crafting (Craft Without Required Items)
- Free Building (Build Without Required Items Tajobs)
- No Building Requirements
- Free Upgrading (Upgrade Without Required Items)
- No Level Requirements
- Fast Travel
- No Energy Cost ( Choose Walk To Move )
- Instant Move ( Choose Walk To Move )
- Unlock All Event
- Unlimited Iteam Food Water ( Turn Off If U Can Put Item )
- Fast Loot ( Click To Loot No Wait Time)
- No Level Skill Requirement ( Open All Chest Dor Need Lv Skill )
- Unlimited Inbox Item ( Gift Box , Pack Box , Single Weapon )
- Fast Move Speed
- All Event Unlocked
– [ Player Menu ] –
- God Mode
- Damage Multiplier
- Defense Multiplier
- Movement Speed Multiplier (enemy also benefits)
- Ignore defecate debuffs
- No Skill Cooldown
- Always Critical Hits
- No need to Aim
– [ Enemy Menu ] –
- Dumb Enemy
– [ Items Menu ] –
- Items don’t get consumed when used
- Duplicate Items when Splitting
– [ Map Menu ] –
- World Map Cheap Travel
- World Map Fast Travel
– [ Freebies Menu ] –
- Ignore requierements on several actions (unlock items, craft them without consuming items, build without consuming items, …)
- Unlock Skins
- Unlock Weapon Modify
How To Install?
Step 1. Download files .apks or .zip from webstie
Step 2. Download Split APKs Installer (SAI)
Step 3. Open SAI go to settings and activate signe before Install (for non ROOT)
Step 4. Install APK and choose both files and Click install
Step 5. Enjoy
Also Check: Live or Die: Survival Pro
Yes. It doesn’t require rooting for the installation. It’s malware-free, virus-free, and entirely safe for use.
Yes. You can go to the wardrobe to change & customize the character.
You will need a motorboat to enter those areas. So, build the motorboat first.
Thanks for visiting. Last Day on Earth is one of the best survival games. It features 93+ blueprints to craft items, various types of zombies, a vast map to explore, and an interesting storyline to follow. With the concept of hunger & thirst, it will be hard to survive in the world while facing the zombies as well. From collecting wood to crafting items, growing crops to making weapons, and exploring to fighting, you will have to be perfect in all fields to survive. If you think you can do that, then get the game now and have fun surviving.